Is this you?
Are you an experienced investment professional? Are you interested in people? Are you interested in using your experience to provide advice to ultimately improve outcomes for people? Are you ready to join an entrepreneurial firm and a team looking to do things a little differently? If you are, then read on. This opportunity might be for you.
Role & Responsibilities
We are looking to hire a Senior Investment Advisor who can quickly fit in with our team and hit the ground running. We are looking for a capable, enthusiastic, ambitious and highly numerate individual, with 10 years or more relevant experience and aspirations to further their career as part of a high-growth business. Excellent presentation and communication skills are a must along with a keen interest in investments. Candidates should be CFA and QFA qualified and have an advanced working knowledge of excel and other financial software packages. It is imperative that the candidate pays attention to detail, is willing to get involved in a wide variety of projects and is a self-starter, able to efficiently manage their own schedule.
The position will include the following responsibilities:
- Working closely with the Director responsible, take a lead role in the ongoing running and development of our investment function, which in turns feeds into the advice provided to our institutional and retail clients.
- Manage and continuously improve how the firm develops strategies and monitors fund managers and products. In particular, the right candidate will have a very good understanding of alternative investments and be motivated by researching opportunities in this space.
- Manage and improve the data and processes that support our Investment Committee and co-ordinate and / or lead projects set by the Investment Committee.
- Management and development of our data analytics systems which includes member analysis for our Defined Contribution clients.
- Work with some of our investment only institutional clients with ability to effectively take on and manage detailed investment work undertaken between us and the clients.
- Providing financial planning and investment advice to private clients.
Who this might suit
Acuvest, an equal opportunity employer, is committed to embracing a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment, and we’re looking to attract and retain the best people. As such we don’t predefine who this might suit. It could be someone who sees this as the next advancement in their career. Equally well it could be someone with a lot of experience and who has a different focus and would be energised by working with a company that is doing interesting things, a company that values their experience and can provide an appropriate amount of flexibility.
Acuvest is a well-respected, independent investment advisory company that is uniquely positioned in the Irish marketplace. This role will offer the right candidate the opportunity to work in a client facing, front office role, with a team of highly motivated and experienced professionals focussed on the development of the business at a time of significant change in the financial and investment advisory landscape.
Please send your CV in confidence to: email@example.com