Join the Acuvest Team as a Pensions and Investment Advisor
Acuvest, a leading Irish pension & investment consultancy firm is looking for a full time Pensions and Investment Advisor to join its team. Established in 2003, we use our investment & management expertise to help a wide variety of clients meet their financial goals. Our clients range from some of Ireland’s largest pension schemes and companies to charities and individuals.
Is this you?
Are you interested in using your experience to provide advice to ultimately improve outcomes for people? Are you ready to join an entrepreneurial firm and a team looking to do things a little differently? If you are, then read on. This opportunity might be for you.
Role & Responsibilities
We are looking to hire a capable, enthusiastic, ambitious individual, with 5 years or more relevant experience who can quickly fit in with our team and hit the ground running.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be QFA qualified and have a number of the CFA exams completed
- Have excellent verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to prepare and deliver reports and presentations
- Be experienced using Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Have a keen attention to detail and be willing to get involved in a wide variety of projects
- Have a keen interest in Pensions and Investments
The position will include the following responsibilities
- Act as relationship manger to a number of clients
- Prepare client presentations and Investment reports
- Assist on research projects for our internal investment committee
- Data analysis & financial modelling
- External fund manager monitoring
- Ad hoc projects / assistance for our team of advisers.
Who this might suit?
Acuvest is a well respected, independent investment advisory company that is uniquely positioned in the Irish market place. This role will offer the right candidate the opportunity to work in a client facing, front office role, with a team of highly experienced and motivated professionals and the opportunity to gain experience across all areas of our business.
Candidates will have a clear progression path to a senior client-facing role.
Acuvest is happy to discuss and facilitate where possible flexible working arrangements.
Please send your CV by email in confidence to: Edward O’Hanlon email@example.com